Being a genius is hard work...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good day

Been a few days since I have "blogged" so let me catch you up on a few things:

1. Forgot to pay renters insurance but eventually remembered in time to make payment

2. Went grocery shopping with the wife after I came home from work and saw that she had made cookies, anyway went shopping and got lots of good stuff to eats, and i mean good for you good. Not just junk that we usually get. So that was a plus!

3. Shout out to my parents for having our back!!

4. Watched Zoolander for the first time ever!!! *GASP* Magnum!!!!!

4. LAST WEEK AS A MERCHANDISER!!!! Im not very excited about that, kidding, I am stoked.

5. Repeat 4 and Now add, START MY NEW JOB AFTER TOMORROW!!!!

6. Tonight , I ate dinner with my wife on the porch during rain/thunderstorm/lightning and that was good. Spent some awesome quality 1 on 1 time with the wife, and now to top it off, we are gonna watch the Jungle Book :)


So that's whats up

HSO's Deportes:

Ken Griffey Jr. - Good run man Im glad youre calling it quits though, Hall of Fame for sure!!!

World Cup - The world cup is around the corner and is practically the only time i really care for soccer honestly enough to watch it. Lets go USA!!!!! Christiano Ronaldo is a homo

That about wraps it up for now... later and remember "Relax, dont do it!!!!!"

1 comment: