Being a genius is hard work...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Im gonna eat you with my little mouth too!

So today was a fairly good day. I woke up to trucker sitting next to my face staring at me giving me the "Why hello father? Would you like to take me out to poop cause if not ill do it right here!" So i took him out. The rest is history..... Then did my usual Modern Warfare kill em all morning ritual.... After that at 9 went in to wake the wife and then we had to get ready for her chiropractor appointment.

Went to the Dallas temple afterwards which was really good cause I have not been in a while and it was a good experience to do something I have only done once. Went to the LDS bookstore afterward and got some pictures for little girl and then came home and arrived 2 freakin hours later!!!! Hate traffic here.....

My families dog that we have had for 16+ years has finally passed.... I believe it was at night and he was sleeping in his dog house.... just the way it should be. Im glad he has passed because it was his time and he did not need to hurt anymore from frailty and old age wearing on him.

By the way my dog Trucker, totally gave me an unexpected hug today by putting his front legs on each of my shoulders and leaning in and resting his head on one side..... SO MUCH LOVE !!!!! i love this puppy.

HSO's:

Black Ops: Yes, Cold War Russia.... Vietnam ..... Sick!!!

Fallout New Vegas: Fallout 3 plus..... Vegas... Better? I liked how they started fallout 3 i just hope i can enjoy Vegas the same.

Sports HSO's:

Lendale White: You idiot, your in the NFL and got fired from your old coach, dont do drugs and dont be lazy...... and you had such big potential

Celtics: You suck go away...... I just dont want that loser "big baby" to get a ring, but if it means beating LA, go for it!

Thats it for now....

1 comment: