Being a genius is hard work...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

End of the week...

So this week went by really fast for me at work which is really good because I need it to go by fast so i can stay home with my pregnant wife and be with her in the mornings. I have really not wanted to get up the past few days and just stay in bed but i cant because i must work. Went to go see karate kid and it was fairly good and i will say that i like the new sensei a lot better than miyagi and the new karate kid (jaden smith) was more tolerable than "daniel san"...... not sure if its one to see again but it was alright. Things are going fairly well right now and I have no complaints.... i need to give more opinions and what not but right now i have none.... just work, my wife, ruby, and sick dog that has cone of shame..... he has disgraced this family, kidding..... anyway write more later

No comments:

Post a Comment