Being a genius is hard work...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Start of something new

So yesterday was my first day in the warehouse and it met my expectations and surprised me a bit too. To start off, wow was it hot, I think I went through like 5-6 bottles of water in the amount of time I was there and that really wasnt enough. But I enjoyed it a lot and i can say that I like this a lot better than my previous position. The guys were cool and helped when needed and its really a nice environment to be in. I was slow but I feel like I will get my rhythm soon and will be on my way. So my numbers yesterday were still fairly decent for it being my first day. 27 pallets, 963 cases in 7 hours. It will get better soon.

My wife got a haircut and I like it a lot :) I like short hair vs long..... and little baby ruby is just movin along given mommy pains and being a bad girl. But she has to grow and she is cramped so I cant get to mad i suppose. anyway, my brain isnt really functioning right now so i will leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment