Being a genius is hard work...

Monday, June 21, 2010

And then there was....... me

Sometimes i feel that there are some things I cant control.... some things that are better left to the powers above, or below......... there must be opposition in all things we hear. There is joy and misery, virtue and vice, up and down, now or later. No matter how we look at it, decisions must be made and I know that I am in control of myself and my surroundings. I have chosen the things i have for a reason, they have made me a better person and allow me to be driven. I have no regrets of my past and no complaints of my present, now all I have to worry about is my future. What is next? All I can say is that i love my family, i love my wife, i love my child, i love my dog, and my fish. As for the first 2, I will be the best i can for them and be there for them always.... I will be a husband and father to the best of my ability and never back away from that. Like i said, i have chosen the things i have for a reason....... because they make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much! You are the best husband and you are going to be the best daddy ever :)

    ReplyDelete