Being a genius is hard work...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I do Work

This week went by really fast as far as work goes.... I dont even remember any of it and the good thing is that im getting faster at it. Today i was the most efficient builder and had the most cases worked. I also got a new monster shirt that im excited about and now i am the "monster shirt king" as one person called me as he announced i had arrived to work......... tonight we are going to the ranger game and hopefully it isnt rained out and we can enjoy the game with good foods and good game.

Trucker was able to take off his cone this week and he is really excited as am i because he is not able to run into anything and make so much noise anymore.....

Ruby is getting very large and is consuming my wife's body..... just like...... TWILIGHT..... i know, i finally saw the movies and they are ok..... some fairly gay scenes like the "brokeback" moment in the latest one and the first one was so low budget the effects were on par with it. Megan is reading the books to me as she insists they are much better and I will like them if i listen to them, and i can tell differences but as of now its nothing i would get upset over. anyway.......

Thats all i got for now but maybe more later

No comments:

Post a Comment