Being a genius is hard work...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

HSO's on VG's

To start off, work was tiring today but im not really tired? Just physically exhausted. Could have gotten into a lot of trouble with a small store but luckily things worked out. Anyway. some HSO's now

Batman Arkham Asylum 2..... wow can i just say this..... going to be sick! If it is anything like the first it would be sufficient to obtain sometime however, if it was the completely different in that it is as dark as they say it could be and will be, this game will be a must have pre-order when first available. Two-Face, Freeze, Talia, Titan Scarecrow?, Joker, maybe more? If your allies become your enemies how crazy would that be? just like the way it should be actually. Will go into more detail when it arrives

Modnation Racers .... well I cant say anything else that hasnt already been said about this. Is it the new style and upgrade to kart racers? Mario is a tough one to beat, but can it be done? I personally love the fact that you can create a seemingly endless character and kart, as well as the fun of multiplayer online and off. I want this really bad not only for me but it is something I know my wife would enjoy, cause everyone loves mario kart ...... this could be on par if not better

Red Dead Redemption ..... so this game has gotten a lot of attention of late and for obvious reasons.... its a western. Most suck thats why its so odd. To me personally I can wait for the price tag to go down before i step on board this crazy train and go all goo goo for RDR, I like westerns but not that much. If it is as quick a game as they say, doesnt seem worth the $60, thats all im gettin at.

Thats about all i got for now on VG's but i do have some more things to say.....

Since the last post, my wife has had a doctors appointment where we were able to hear the heartbeat and everything and it amazes me everytime to hear and just listen to it go. I started to get creative today while i was working and came up with some things that i want to write down and keep in a book for Ruby when she gets older that way when she looks back she can understand what I felt/feel while she is unable to really understand all that. Maybe she will get a better understanding of me and the things i do if i write it down for her to see. Anyway, gotta go for now just wanted to update.

p.s. love my wife:) she was playin rock band when i got home, she is so cute and i just love her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment