Being a genius is hard work...

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Current events

Currently listening to Enter Sandman - Metallica

Things are going very great recently! Im glad i got that fortune cookie
that explained everything to me. At work right now and going to class
soon for the last time and hopefully it will be fairly relaxed. If not I
will be bummed. Megan and I finally moved and obtained our couches
and I got a dang good deal on a sweet T.V...... 27" flat screen for $20...
freakin sick.

Life couldnt be better right now, well it actually could given the fact if I
were able to have more money and maybe even be married now, that
would make things much better. I love megan so much and I cant
wait for October 2nd. One thing that surprises me everytime I'm
with her is my ability to grow more deeply in love with her, it is crazy
because she is everything to me and it just drives me insane being so
far from her right now, but in a couple of days she will be down here
in Provo which will be awesome.

Anyway gotta go now

No comments:

Post a Comment